Sumac: Prophetic remedy for disease related to Covid-19

 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PROPHETIC HEALING FOR COVID-19.

Translation:
Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem

PROPHET MUHAMMAD'S (PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF ALLAH BE UPON HIM) CURE FOR CORONAVIRUS:
Sumac
Sumac


This Message was distributed by some representatives and followers of the Naqshbandi Haqqani Sufi Order from Germany.

May God's Peace, Mercy and Blessings be upon you.

Dear brothers and sisters! A pious lady from Shirnak, Turkey, who is a distant relative to me, saw the Prophet Muhammad (s) in her dream twice in this holy month of Rajab. She personally mentioned the dream to me, because she trusted me as an imam, and told me to spread the news to everyone, because it is the order and advice of Prophet Muhammad (s).

My dear brothers and sisters! I have written down the dream exactly the way she related it to me so that there would be no mistakes:

THE FIRST DREAM
"The first dream I saw was on the holy night of Raghaib, which is the first Friday night of Rajab (27 February 2020). In the dream, Prophet Muhammad (s) was on the Mountain of Judi, where Noah’s Ark landed. There was a structure on this mountain that looked like a room. I entered the room and saw the Prophet Muhammad (s). He was wearing all white, he had a white beard and his face was glowing. He said to me, 'My daughter, this sickness and virus (corona) came from the non-Muslims and it is spreading all over the world. Listen to what I’m going to tell you and share it with everyone before it starts spreading to my ummah and they suffer.' He said, 'The medicine and cure for this virus is sumac!"

The cure for the coronavirus is sumac, my dear brothers and sisters.

"He said, 'Put a little bit of sumac in a cup of water, stir and drink. God willing, the sick will be cured and the healthy will not get sick.' I said, 'O Messenger of Allah! Should we also tell the non-Muslims about this cure?' and he replied, 'Yes, because if the sickness stops in them, then it will not reach and spread among my ummah (nation), and it will also be a means of guidance for some of them,' and then I woke up. I thought to myself, 'What am I going to do? Noone will believe what I say. They will say, 'This is only a dream,' and not give any importance to it."

THE SECOND DREAM
"This time I saw the dream on the night of Mi'raaj (21 March 2020). Once again I saw the Prophet (s) in the same place on the Mountain of Judi, but this time he was mad at me. He said, 'You did not tell anyone about the cure for this virus and it has spread to my ummah!' I said, 'O Messenger of Allah! I thought noone would believe me, so I was hesitant to tell anyone.' He said, 'Perhaps you do not believe as well. So now watch and see.' In one hand, he had a pitcher full of water with sumac and in the other hand he had a glowing fire, and there were two sick people in the room. He said to me, 'Watch and see,' and then he gave each one a cup of water with sumac and they drank it. They were both cured instantly! Then the Prophet (s) turned to me and said, 'Do you believe now? Make it known to everyone, because this disease will not go away with anything other than sumac! The medicine and cure for this disease is sumac. And convey this (message) to the ones in authority. InshaAllah, God willing, my ummah is going to be protected from this contagious disease.' Wallahi, I swear by God, this dream is not a lie. This is exactly how I saw the dream."

My dear brothers and sisters. Don't pass this up by saying, "It's just a dream." As Prophet Muhammad (s) said in one of his Hadith ash-Shareef:

مَنْ رَآنِي فِي الْمَنَامِ فَقَدْ رَآنِي فِي الْيَقَظَةِ فَإِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لاَ يَتَمَثَّلُ عَلَى صُورَتِي ‏
Whoever sees me in a dream, has seen me in reality, for Satan cannot appear in my form. (Ibn Majah)

My dear brothers and sisters! You may believe it or not. I am sharing this with you, because I strongly believe in it. I think the dream is very important and meaningful, since in it was seen the Mountain of Judi, where Prophet Noah's Ark landed. God willing, the message given in this dream by Prophet Muhammad (s) will be a miracle for his ummah and all people, and they will all witness: there is no salvation other than following the Prophet Muhammad (s)!

Finally, my advice and request for those who sell sumac: Please, but please do not increase your prices, especially during these difficult times. For, today is the day of unity; today is the day of helping one another; today is the day of sharing and distributing healing (shifaa'). And may you be under Divine Protection!

My dear brothers and sisters! As you can see [Demonstrates.], in a warm cup of water, stir in a little bit of sumac like this. If you want, you may strain it and then drink. God willing, it will be a cure for all who drink it. You may drink it twice a day. Bismillahi ‘r-Rahmaani ‘r-Raheem, in the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. [Drinks from the cup.]

May you be under Divine Protection.
(Sent by followers of Naqshbandi Tariqah)

What is Sumac?:



Acknowledgement:


Jouhar Ali Naqshbandi Al-Hassani

30 March 2020

Luton,UK

Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem
Allahumma swalli ala Sayyidina Muhammadin wa ala aali Sayyidina Muhammadin wa sallim

I, Jouhar Ali Naqshbandi Al-Hassani,  acknowledge the dream of this Muslim sister from Turkey who had a dream of Nabi alaihiswalatu wa Salam, as shared by some wakeels (representatives of Mawlana Shaykh Nazim al Haqqani , Sultanul Awliya (Q.S)

So I order everyone to accept the prescription given by Nabi alaihiswalathu wa Salam in the dream to that noble lady in Turkey. I am seeing that some people from the tarikat are now coming up  in Youtube and Facebook with other remedies and prescriptions. However, We do not need to look for any other means now, because when a matter is decided by Allah's Messenger alaihiswalathu wa Salam, a believer should not have other thoughts in mind unless it is out of reach to those who need it then they may look for other remedies prescribed in Sunnah or by saints. Religion is Naseeha (Advise) , Nabi alaihiswalathu wa salam have given us the Nation of Islam, an advise through dreams to a Muslim woman and we must listen and obey!

I hope this message serve the best, there is no need any arguments on it, if they are truly believers.

*Quran 33:36* It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.

The dream of the lady closely resembled two dreams of mine (the place she was in the dream as she narrates) in 2013 and 2014. This is why I am accepting it to be true wholeheartedly. I hope others observe adab (manners) and do not bring up their version of remedies now!

if it not to support Nabi alaihiswalathu wa salam and the vision of that lady, i would not have shared this matters in public. Supporting and Standing for Nabi alaihiswalathu wa salam is the purpose of our life. And we can display the spiritual blessings in support of the Prophet alaihiswalathu wa salam, not in support of our own ego, so you may forget about my visions and follow the instruction of the Prophet alaihiswalathu wa salam, that was given through the vision of the lady, as shared by the wakils of Mawlana and take the Medicine, what is it called? Simac? Sumac? . I have ordered some from Amazon UK

Rasool alaihiswalathu wa salam may choose to convey a message, whomever he (alaihiswalathu wa salam) want, there is no point to think that why the big shaykhs or khalifas or wakeels or their family members not been given such vision, or they  feel why they have not chosen by Nabi alaihiswalathu waslam, to give a message. Those kind of jealousy or feelings comes from a lower mind!

So accept the lady's vision and follow up! It is a test for them and for everyone whether they are accepting or not!
I accept and I submit...I hear and I obey...
Listen and Obey (Quran 2:285), Obey Allah and Obey the Messenger (4:59)

Imaan (Faith) is tested...its not a nice feeling good journey in this tarikat

~ Jouhar Ali Naqshbandi Al-Hassani

Representative of the Naqshbandi Sufi Order
Naqshabandi.org



Popular posts from this blog

Saint Hazret Yusuf Al-Hamadani and Shaykh Abdul Qadir Al-Geylani

Love is my Religion

An Introduction to Sufism